17.12.2022 - 18.03.2023
Explore the winter landscape with snowshoes - tracks in the snow.
The snow is soft. It lies like powdered sugar between the trees, covering the ground at the edge of the forest. One or two more steps. The fresh snow crunches softly with every movement. The crest is reached. With the forest at your back, you have a clear view of the village of Niederthai. The Tyrolean peaks. A landscape all in white. Untouched. Snowshoe hiking in the Ötztal.
17.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
21.01.2023 - 28.01.2023
"The day can begin"
A good and healthy breakfast belongs to a real vacation for you?!
The scents of freshly brewed coffee and rolls welcome you in our lounge.
Regional products from the Tyrolean countryside and also homemade jams, cakes, vegan spreads and much more determine the pleasure picture and taste especially good in our guest room.
Let us spoil you!
Hiking and wellness in the Ötztal.
* 6 nights in the desired category
* delicious welcome gift
* herbal hike (per adult)
* 5x weekly guided hikes
* Hiking sticks and hiking rucksack to borrow
* use of our wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin, Kneipp facility and relaxation room with Swiss pine wood
Riding vacations as you would wish! Enjoy the magnificent scenery with views of the Ötztal Alps, while their children have their moments of happiness on horseback.
17.12.2022 - 24.12.2022
21.01.2023 - 11.02.2023
25.02.2023 - 16.04.2023
Experience pure nature, animals and organic - all in one - with us at the Veitenhof!
Feel good, because with us it is cordial and very child-friendly - there even the parents can really "switch off".
1 child up to 2 years free!
* from 3 nights in an apartment
* Wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin, Kneipp, tea bar and pine panorama relaxation room.
* Niederthai Card - many inclusive services e.g. ski lifts in Niederthai for free
* 1 welcome gift
* children's playroom
* Animals on the farm
* sliding plate and toboggan free of charge
* a guided lantern hike to the illuminated waterfall
17.12.2022 - 18.03.2023
Cross-country skiing has been the main focus in Niederthai for many years. Host Michl Leiter is a state-certified cross-country instructor and himself very happy on the trails and it is a real concern for him that cross-country skiers and biathletes find everything they want for their winter sports in the house.